- Bringing You The Latest In Employee Mentoring -
Posts by Gracey Cantalupo
Date: Jan 15, 2020 3:56:46 PM
Top 5 Employee Mentoring Trends For 2020
MentorcliQ's Top 5 Employee Mentoring Trends for 2020 with real examples of how talent development and HR teams are leveraging workplace mentoring to fuel employee engagement and development globally.
1. Real Mentoring ROI
2. Economy Proofing Your Talent Development Strategy
3. Mentor Training= Mentor Readiness & Confidence
4. Mentorship Brings Relief To Nursing Shortages
5. Knowledge Transfer In the Financial Industry
Date: May 1, 2019 12:55:00 PM
Bacardi Presents On Women In Leadership Panel
The Brandon Hall Group hosts an annual Women In Leadership Summit. At this event, business leaders from some of the most progressive companies come to together to share ideas around how to increase the number of women in leadership roles in their company and around the globe!MentorcliQ customer Chio Zubiria, Senior Director of Supply Chain Management at Bacardi was one of the panelists on the Coaching and Mentoring Strategies for Women Leaders Panel. Bacardi presented along with McKinsey & Company, GSK and Metlife all sharing experiences from their organizations on how mentoring has positively impacted Diversity & Inclusion initiatives like Women In Leadership.
Date: Jan 2, 2019 10:51:00 AM
Top Employee Mentoring Trends for 2019
MentorcliQ's Top Employee Mentoring Trends for 2019 were featured in FORBES. See the full trends with examples of real organizations that are leveraging mentoring to spark employee engagement and fuel employee development within their company.
1. Companies Are Creating Mentoring Cultures
2. Mentoring Is For Companies Of All Sizes
3. Mobile Mentoring With Apps
4. Mentoring To Expand D&I with Micro-ERGs